Ciclopirox 8% w/w 6.6ml Solution.
1. Before starting treatment, remove any loose nail or nail pieces using nail clippers or nail files. If you have diabetes or problems with numbness in your toes or fingers, talk to your doctor before trimming your nails or removing any nail pieces.
2. Apply APO-CICLOPIROX every other day for the first month (bedtime is best) to all affected nails with the applicator brush provided. Application may be reduced to not less than twice weekly in the second month of treatment and to once weekly from the third month of treatment.
5. Apply APO-CICLOPIROX over the previous coat.
6. Once a week (every 7 days), remove APO-CICLOPIROX with a commercial nail polish remover. Remove as much as possible of the damaged nail using scissors, nail clippers, or nail file.
7. Repeat process (steps 2 through 4).
Up to 48 weeks of using APO-CICLOPIROX every other day and having your doctor remove the loose, infected nail as often as monthly is usually how long it takes to get a clear or almost clear nail (which means that 10% or less of your nail is still affected). You may need as long as six months of treatment before you first notice your nail(s) getting better.
Not recommended for use on children
APO-CICLOPIROX may be used up to once daily
Not for use for those with hypersensitivity to ciclopirox or any other component in the lacquer.
Avoid contact with eyes
Not for oral or vaginal use
If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
Not for use in pregnant or lactating women