For days when you feel that you are always two steps behind, and stopping to decompress for a moment is out of the question, grab Rescue® Pastilles and get ready to tackle the tasks ahead.
Chewing a Rescue® Pastille is a delicious way to keep stress at bay.* Soothing, calming and relaxing, each Pastille contains one dose of Rescue Remedy®, the famous five flower remedy formula developed by Dr. Edward Bach more than 80 years ago to help you stress less and stay in control.
Approximately 35 doses per tin: 1.7 fl oz (50g)
A little help whenever you need it
Keep Rescue® Pastilles on hand to give you a little help whenever you need it. These alcohol-free and sugar-free Rescue® products help take the edge off, so you can regain control during those everyday stressful situations.* The handy tin is convenient to grab and go, keep in a desk drawer, car, or wherever stress seems to find you.
Grab Rescue® Pastilles to help you stress less and stay in control during the daily hustle and bustle.
Active IngredientsEach 5X (HPUS)
|Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium)||Courage and presence of mind|
|Clematis (Clematis vitalba)||Focus when ungrounded|
|Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera)||Patience with problems and people|
|Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera)||Balanced mind when losing control|
|Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum)||Softens impact of shock|
- Black Currant Flavor: Beeswax, black carrot extract, black currant (as flavor), citric acid, elder extract, gum arabic, isomalt, maltitol, red cabbage extract, sorbitol, sustainable palm kernel oil, xylitol.
- Cranberry Flavor: Beeswax, black carrot extract, citric acid, cranberry (as flavor), gum arabic, isomalt, maltitol, sorbitol, sustainable palm kernel oil, xylitol.
- Lemon Flavor: Beeswax, citric acid, gum arabic, isomalt, lemon (as flavor), maltitol, sorbitol, sustainable palm kernel oil, turmeric, xylitol.
- Orange & Elderflower Flavor: Beeswax, elderflower (as flavor), gum arabic, isomalt, maltitol, orange (as flavor), sorbitol, sustainable palm kernel oil, xylitol.
Dissolve 1 Pastille in mouth as required.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12.
- Excessive consumption may induce mild laxative effects.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.