Disclaimer: Bioceuticals is a Practitioner-Only Product that must be prescribed by one of our qualified Natural Health Practitioners or Pharmacists. To be eligible to purchase this product you must complete a Consultation Form first. Once you complete the form and the transaction, a member of our team will contact you via phone or email to ensure this product is right for you and won't interact with any other medications you may be on. There is no additional charges for the consultation. If you are not eligible or do not qualify for this product a member of our team will be in touch with alternative options and reasoning behind this. Please leave us a note to let us know if you have been prescribed this product before by a Bioceuticals Practitioner.
With vitamins A and C, as well zinc for normal healthy immune system function.
ArmaForce® For Juniors provides vitamins A and C as well as zinc, for normal healthy immune system function. Vitamin C supplementation helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and duration of the common cold. Vitamin A maintains healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. It also contains elderberry which is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as an expectorant and for the symptomatic relief of colds. Plus echinacea traditionally used in WHM to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
Delicious watermelon and berry flavoured powder. Easy, flexible dosing provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
Children (2 years - 3 years) – Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice and consume immediately one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Children (4 years - 12 years) – Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice and consume immediately one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea echinacea||250 mg|
|equiv. to dry||1.5 g|
|equiv. to cichoric acid||1.5 mg|
|equiv. to alkylamides||7.4 micrograms|
|Sambucus nigra black elder||10 mg|
|equiv. to dry||500 mg|
|equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride||600 micrograms|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Sambucus nigra black elder||333.4 mg|
|equiv. to dry||2 g|
|Ascorbic acid vitamin C||400 mg|
|Quercetin dihydrate||200 mg|
|Zinc as amino acid chelate||5 mg|
|Retinol acetate||176.9 micrograms|
|equiv. vitamin A||150 micrograms retinol equivalents|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains max. 2.5g xylitol, which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains sugars, ethanol, sulfites and soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.