Disclaimer: Bioceuticals is a Practitioner-Only Product that must be prescribed by one of our qualified Natural Health Practitioners or Pharmacists. To be eligible to purchase this product you must complete a Consultation Form first. Once you complete the form and the transaction, a member of our team will contact you via phone or email to ensure this product is right for you and won't interact with any other medications you may be on. There is no additional charges for the consultation. If you are not eligible or do not qualify for this product a member of our team will be in touch with alternative options and reasoning behind this. Please leave us a note to let us know if you have been prescribed this product before by a Bioceuticals Practitioner.
Vitamin D and K are important for the maintenance of bone health. Vitamin D helps maintain bone mineralisation and bone strength as well as assists in healthy bone development. Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system and nervous system function. Vitamin K supports artery health and maintains healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Vitamin D supports the absorption of dietary calcium.
- D3 + K2 spray supports vitamin D and K levels in the body.
- Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin D aids in healthy bone development and supports bone mineralisation and bone strength in ageing individuals.
- Vitamins D and K support bone health.
- Vitamins D and K support healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Vitamin K supports artery health.
- Vitamin D supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin K maintains teeth mineralisation.
equiv. to vitamin D
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||
Each bottle contains 277 sprays.
Adults: 1 spray (180 microlitres) into the mouth once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Shake well before use.
Each 50 mL bottle contains 277 sprays.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains propolis which may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.