Clear Eyes™ Allergy can provide relief for your red itchy eyes.
How does Clear Eyes™ – Allergy work?
- Vasoconstrictor & Decongestant Action
- Triple Action formula that relieves itching, removes redness, soothes and moisturises;
- Clears away mucus build up and relieves itching associated with exposure to airborne allergens.
- Immediately removes redness.
- Moisturises and soothes irritated eyes.
- Lubricant prolongs relief and improves eye comfort
Tilt head back, squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye up to 4 times a day.
Contains: Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.012%), Glycerin (0.2%) and Zinc Sulphate (0.25%), Benzalkonium Chloride (Preservative), Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium (Preservative), Purified Water, Sodium Chloride and Sodium Citrate.
Warnings: To avoid contamination, do not touch dropper tip to any surface. Prolonged use may be harmful. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if you have glaucoma or other serious eye conditions. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if using other eye products. Remove contact lenses before using. A sterile buffered solution.