High dose B vitamins plus Quatrafolic ®, a patented bioavailable folate, essential to provide support at times of stress, fatigue, tension and for nervous system health
- Provides high levels of B vitamins and includes vitamin C
- Supports the nervous system in times of stress, fatigue, exhaustion, tension and nervousness
- Supports the body’s normal energy production
- B vitamins can be low in vegetarians, the elderly and those with digestive issues
- People who are unable to process folic acid
Features Quatrefolic®, an active form of folate that is readily used by the body instead of folic acid. It is more bioavailable than folic acids and studies have shown support for the circulatory system, energy, mood and reproductive health.
Folic acid is an inactive form that needs to be metabolised in the body before it can be used. Some people are unable to process folic acid, but Quatrefolic® is the active form and can be used by everyone’s body for supporting energy, cellular health and many other essential functions.
Each of the B vitamins support several normal functions in the human body, namely energy production, normal blood production and they support important metabolic functions. They also support the nervous system in times of stress.
Each film coated tablet contains:
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg)||84||mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||75||mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||75||mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55||mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg)||61||mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50||mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||100||mg|
|Levomefolate Glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) (Equiv. Levomefolic Acid 300 mcg)||531||mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg)||182.5||mg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Suitable for vegans.
Adults: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before taking this product