Provides two forms of vitamin C at a mega 3550mg per sachet, for times when high dosing is needed.
- To provide high levels of vitamin C for frequent use to support the body’s defenses with winter ills and chills or when the immune system is challenged
- To support adrenal health
- High daily level of vitamin C to support well being and for antioxidant protection
Two forms of high level vitamin C in a powder form per sachet, at 3550 mg, buffered so it is well tolerated and easily absorbed by the digestive system. Handy sachets for out and about for daily use or in acute situations when the immune system is challenged.
Hi-Dose Vit C contains two forms of vitamin C, Sodium ascorbate and Ascorbic acid. When ills and chills strike it can be taken every 2-3 hours. Studies show vitamin C absorption is greatly increased when sick before reaching bowel tolerance. This is due to increased support required for immune system function. Vitamin C is also important during times of stress as it is required by the adrenal glands to support stress hormones production.
Each sachet contains:
|Vitamin C (from sodium ascorbate)
(equiv. Sodium 372mg)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||700||mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3||mg|
Also contains: Natural flavourings and thaumatin.
No Added: Yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Mix the powder contents of 1 sachet in water or juice 1-2 times and stir well. Take 1-2 times daily.
- This product may cause bowel looseness. If you are on any other medications please consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not take high doses of Vitamin C if you have gastric ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
- High amounts of vitamin C may lead to bowel discomfort in some individuals. Diarrhoea, flatulence and bowel distension may occur as a result of high amounts. Reduce the amount if these symptoms are of concern. If you are on any other medication, please consult with your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist or you have any side effects please contact your health professional.
- Antacids Vitamin C may enhance the absorption of aluminum from aluminum-containing antacids. Do not take vitamin C within 2 hours of using these medications.
- Copper, Vanadium Vitamin C may interfere with the body’s utilization of these minerals.
- Iron Vitamin C may enhance the absorption of iron when taken together.