Provides 32 essential vitamins and minerals for family well-being and energy in an easy-to-take capsule format.
- A good all round family multivitamin that can be used from ages 1 year and over
- Supports nutritional needs for New Zealanders
- To support vitality, energy and well-being on a daily basis
- For those on medications to support healthy vitamin and mineral levels
Contains 32 key vitamins and minerals in therapeutic amounts and has nutrients low in New Zealand soils. Powder and capsule formats available to provide cost effective, variable dosing options for all the family.
Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost provides a broad spectrum of vitamins and minerals in optimal amounts. We use good quality, absorbable nutrients and provide flexible levels for use by all the family.
Each 5g level (approximately 1 heaped 5ml teaspoonful) contains:
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300 mcg)||1000||IU|
|Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)||10||mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||10||mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||50||mg|
|Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)||40||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||20||mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||25||mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||250||mg|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)||250||mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||10||mcg|
|Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||100||mg|
|Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride)||50||mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||1||mg|
|Calcium (from calcium lactate)||100||mg|
|Choline (from choline bitartrate)||25||mg|
|Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate)||100||mcg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||200||mg|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||500||mcg|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide) (Potassium content 31mcg)||100||mcg|
|Iron (from ferrous fumarate)||1||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate)||50||mg|
|Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)||2||mg|
|Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide)||50||mcg|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||20||mg|
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)||75||mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5||mg|
Also contains: Maltodextrin, thaumatin, xanthan gum and natural flavouring. Total calcium 133 mg per 5 g.
No Added: Artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Powder – To be mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food
Adults: 1 heaped teaspoonful daily.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 teaspoonful daily.
Children 1 to 5 years: ¼ teaspoon daily.
- This product contains vitamin A, at a daily amount that is considered to be suitable for pregnant women. A woman needs a different balance of nutrients during this time so if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this or any other supplement.