Dermal Therapy Psoriasis Cream is specifically formulated for the symptomatic relief of psoriasis and can be used in combination with other psoriasis treatments. It can help ease skin plaques, a primary characteristic of psoriasis, by softening the skin and enhancing scale removal. It also forms a barrier to prevent further moisture loss, keeping the skin supple and providing a protected healing environment.
Dermal Therapy Psoriasis Cream:
- is tar free
- contains 10% Urea & 1.5% Lactic Acid for scale removal
- contains Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, a natural turmeric extract
- combines an emollient and humectant complex including Bisabolol, Aloe Vera and Allantoin to minimise skin dehydration and restore the skins protective barrier
Patch test before use. Apply to clean, dry skin as frequently as required to keep psoriasis affected skin moisturised and comfortable. It is best to apply thinly and frequently throughout the day. Not suitable for use on large or open wounds. Tell your health professional that you are using this cream.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Bisabolol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide
Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory disease with complex multi-systemic involvement. Your health professional’s advice is required to manage this disease.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.