Gaviscon Dual Action brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and indigestion. Now available in liquid sachets for convenient relief on the go.
It works in two different ways:
1) More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort.
2) Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Gaviscon Dual Action liquid, now available in a convenient sachet for "on the go" use.
Fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and indigestion.
"On the go" format for convenient consumption.
- Effectively reduces excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest
- Best selling Gaviscon SKU* in on the go format (*Dual Action 600mL, Nielsen ScanTrack MAT 03.02.2019)
12 10mL liquid sachets
I DOSAGE & WARNINGS
Sachets: Adults & children over 12 years: 2 sachets. Children 6-12 years: 1 sachet. Not recommended for children under 6 years. Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Does not contain aluminium, sugar, gluten or artificial colouring. The maximum daily intake (80mL) for adults contains 1018mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet). Contains hydroxybenzoates and saccharin. Store below 30⁰C, do not freeze or refrigerate. Protect from extremes of heat and cold. Do not store in motor vehicles. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. For relief of heartburn and indigestion. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each sachet (10mL of oral liquid suspension) contains
- 500mg sodium alginate
- 213mg sodium bicarbonate
- 325mg calcium carbonate
- Hydroxybenzoates and Saccharin.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.