This non-constipating iron bisgylcinate is a delicious and effective way to get your RDI of iron, boost depleted iron levels and support healthy energy levels. Gentle on the stomach and easily absorbed, we've included iron-rich herbs, fruit and vegetable juices selected for their Vitamin C and nutritive value to aid absorption and encourage healthy blood cells. Possibly New Zealand's most delicious liquid iron supplement!
- Easily absorbed doses of elemental liquid iron (bisglycinate)
- Non-constipating and gentle on the stomach
- Helps boost depleted iron levels
- Supports production of healthy red blood cells
- Suitable for all ages, including children and menstruating, pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Natural blackcurrant flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives vegan-friendly
- Safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Effective to supplement iron levels during pregnancy
- A great iron supplement for athletes and those with an active lifestyle
- Can be taken long term provided regular tests undertaken to ensure no excess iron accumulation
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Adults : Take 5mls three times per day OR take a single dose of 15mls once per day if preferred.
Children 1-5 years: 5mls per day
Children 5-10 years: 5mls twice per day
Children 10 years and over: 5mls two to three times per day.
Shake well before use.
Can be taken long term
Active ingredients in each 5ml dose:
- IRON chelate bisglycinate (equivalent to iron 6.85mg) 36.07mg
- WITHANIA root 857mg
- CODONOPSIS root 475.5mg
- NETTLE leaf 1320.5mg
In a base of fruit and vegetable concentrates, including:
- NZ blackcurrant
- Organic beetroot
- Organic carrot
- Blood orange
+ chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.66g of sugar per 5ml dose.
- If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product.
- If taking long term, regular tests should be taken to ensure no excess iron accumulation
- Not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet.
- Not to be taken by those with haemochromatosis.