- Supports the normal function of the immune system
- Helps to reduce the frequency and severity of ills and chills and supports recovery
- Helps to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to its antioxidant properties
- Supports the production of collagen, essential for maintaining the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- Supports the formation of connective tissue to assist in wound healing
- Supports iron absorption
Almost everyone can benefit from taking vitamin C, but especially if you:
- Have a compromised immune system
- Are feeling the symptoms of ills and chills
- Are feeling ‘run down’, tired or stressed
- Lead a very active lifestyle or undertake strenuous exercise
- Are travelling or have just travelled
- Smoke and/or consume high levels of alcohol
- Have a pre-existing condition for which vitamin C is recommended as a complementary therapy
- Live in the city (due to environmental pollutants and toxins)
Our original high-absorption Vitamin C – 80% higher than standard vitamin C
Active ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
|Adults only||Sachet once daily|
|Vitamin C for Kids|
|Adults:||1-2 sachets daily (as a single or divided dose)|
|Kids/adolescents aged 4-17:||1 Sachets once daily|
Not to be used in children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
Disperses in water or juice, or can be taken directly from the sachet.
1 sachet once daily. Consume the contents of one sachet as is or add to a small amount of cold, still beverage. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from added sugar2 and artificial flavour. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits.
As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice or pre-made smoothie.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, keep out of reach of children. Protect from light and humidity.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders. Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.