Nutritional support during times of hormonal change in women, especially when associated to hot flushing, menstrual irregularities, hormonal migraine.
Nature's Way Black Cohosh extract is standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides. Black cohosh, used traditionally for hundreds of years, provides isoflavones and other constituents that help nutritionally support a woman's health and comfort during the peri-menopausal phase of her life.
One tablet twice daily.
Each Tablet Contains:
Black Cohosh Extract (root, rhizome) standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides (1 mg) 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose).
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, or have a liver disorder. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.