Disclaimer: OrthoPlex is a Practitioner-Only Product that must be prescribed by one of our qualified Natural Health Practitioners or Pharmacists. To be eligible to purchase this product you must complete a Consultation Form first. Once you complete the form and the transaction, a member of our team will contact you via phone or email to ensure this product is right for you and won't interact with any other medications you may be on. There is no additional charges for the consultation. If you are not eligible or do not qualify for this product a member of our team will be in touch with alternative options and reasoning behind this. Please leave us a note to let us know if you have been prescribed this product before by an Orthoplex Practitioner.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the stable, acetylated form and precursor to the amino acid cysteine and glutathione. It can help with detoxification and antioxidant status.
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is the stable, acetylated form of the amino acid cysteine.
It is a low excipient, ultra-fine and easy dissolving powder and is manufactured to the strictest standards governed by current Australian Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and British Pharmacopoeia verification.
Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine May Assist With
- Oxidative stress and free radical damage
- Glutathione production
- Increased levels of antioxidants
- Liver support and detoxification
- Addictions and addictive tendencies
- Kidney support and detoxification
The active ingredients in Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex N-acetylcysteine and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Known to have mucolytic, detoxification and neuro-protective benefits.
- Supports the health and function of the nervous system
- Contains nutrients that are involved in the production of energy in the body
- Contains nutrients that support healthy cardiovascular function
- Contains nutrients which support healthy immune function
- Contains L-5-MTHF which is a biologically active form of Folate
- Contains L-5-MTHF and Folinic acid which are required for healthy methylation reactions
NAC Powder pure.
Recommended Daily Dosage (for An Adult):
Take 1/8 teaspoon (about 500mg) 1 to 3 times daily with food. Take with vitamin C and multi vitamin capsule for better result.