"This product is classified as Pharmacist Only or Pharmacist Prescribed. When adding to cart we need to collect some information to determine whether this product is safe for you to use and doesn't interact with other medication that you may be taking. It is also a legal requirement in NZ to collect the full name and address of the purchaser. If we require any further information one of our pharmacists will be in touch via email/phone to finalise the purchase."
Fall asleep fast and wake up feeling refreshed, like the millions of people who turn to Unisom® for a better night’s sleep.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg per capsule.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.