A powerful tonic that combines more than 20 plant-based ingredients to support healthy breathing and removal of stubborn mucus build-up. The herbs and plant oils thin mucus, making it easier to expel. Deep Lung Support is Malcolm Harker's most famous lung tonic loved by generations of New Zealanders.
- Helps loosen stubborn mucus in the chest
- Supports bronchial and respiratory health
- Useful support to open the airways
- Also useful if exposed to high air pollution and smoke
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family over 2 years
Always read the label and take only as directed.
Adults (over 12 years): 5-10mls 3 to 4 times daily
Make sure you shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose.
Safe to use from the age of 1 - refer to writing on the side for dosage for under 12 years old.
Each dose contains:
- WHITE HOREHOUND
- PLEURISY ROOT
- PINE BARK
- CLOVE BUD
In a base of purified water, vegetable glycerine, irish moss, citric acid, iodine and JoJoba oil
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication (including blood thinners or blood pressure medication), please seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If suffering a thyroid condition, please seek medical advice before taking Deep Lung Support