Harker Herbals Ear Nose & Throat is a go-to tonic for thousands of New Zealanders when battling winter ills and chills.
- This classic herbal blend focuses on the upper respiratory tract, helping clear the airways in stuffy heads and soothing the ears, nasal passages and throats.
- Great to take at the first sign of ills and chills.
- Includes plant-based ingredients to support the immune system under attack.
- Excellent as a throat gargle.
- Useful support to open the airways
- Great for those exposed to high air pollution
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family over 12 years
Always read the label and take only as directed.
Adults (over 12 years): 5-10mls 3 to 4 times daily
Make sure you shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose.
- CLOVE BUD
In a base of purified water, vegetable glycerine, irish moss, citric acid, iodine and JoJoba oil
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication (including blood thinners or blood pressure medication), please seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If suffering a thyroid condition, please seek medical advice before taking Ear, Nose & Throat