Pure d-mannose powder to support urinary tract health; for immediate and long-term support.
- Supports healthy urinary tract function
- To support healthy bacterial balance in the urinary tract
- Can be used daily by those needing healthy bladder function
It contains pure d-mannose powder, with no additives, for immediate action, with a pleasant taste, flexible amounts and no prescription needed.
D-mannose is a simple sugar that passes through the body and is excreted via the urinary tract. As it passes through it discourages bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls.
In 2 level 1.25ml measures:
Also contains: No other ingredients.
No Added: Sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water twice daily for 2 days. Thereafter and for maintenance support, take 1 level 1.25ml measure twice daily.
Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water twice daily for 2 days. Thereafter and for maintenance support, take 1/2 level 1.25ml measure twice daily.
- High amounts consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar Imbalances: The d-mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolised or used by the body to produce energy, so suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Well tolerated at the recommended level. In some individuals, supplementation with d-mannose can cause mildly loose stools and abdominal bloating. This effect is transient and ceases after discontinuing supplementation.