Provides key vitamins, minerals and the antioxidant turmeric for women in a one-a-day tablet.
- A great 1-a-day multivitamin for women and adolescent girls
- Contains nutrients depleted in New Zealand soils that are important for women’s health
- To help support energy and balance life’s stresses and antioxidants for healthy ageing and immune support.
Especially developed for women in an easy to take 1-a-day form. Containing high levels of B vitamins to support everyday stress and energy needs and Curcumin for healthy ageing, skin and connective tissues.
Peak Performance Women’s Multi is a multi mineral and vitamin supplement designed to support the specific needs of New Zealand women (including adolescent females). It provides high levels of B vitamins for busy lives, antioxidants in the form of vitamins, minerals and Curcumin. Selenium and Iodine are also added in optimal amounts, being deficient in New Zealand soil and having importance for supporting hormonal and thyroid health.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. equiv to dry root (stand. to curcuminoids 40mg)||2000||mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg)||56||mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50||mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50||mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55||mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg)||61||mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50||mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||150||mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU)||15||mcg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg)||50||mg|
|L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg)||5.2||mg|
|Potassium iodide (Iodine 150mcg)||196||mcg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids. Suitable for vegetarians.
No Added: Artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
- Peak Performance Women’s Multi is well tolerated at the level recommended. Exercise caution in individuals with gallbladder dysfunction as Curcumin may cause gallbladder contractions similar to those experienced with a fatty meal.
- Not to be taken when on blood thinning medication without medical advice.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding at the recommended dose
Keep out of reach of children.