Provides vitamins, minerals and herbs to support getting to sleep and sleep maintenance.
- Support for falling asleep and staying asleep
- Helps support sleep when mild stress may be keeping you awake
- Sleep support while travelling across time zones
Provides all the building blocks to support sleep hormone production for healthy sleep and mood. Contains botanicals to help the body promote calmness and relaxation. Wake feeling refreshed and rested. Suitable for long-term use.
REM Sleep contains 5-HTP, an amino acid used in the production of sleep hormones, which calm and relax the body for a normal sleep pattern. Magnesium supports muscle relaxation to support continuous sleep. Passionflower and skullcap help to calm and relax the body ready for sleep.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Passiflora incarnata (passionflower) ext. equiv. dry herb||540||mg|
|Scutellaria lateriflora (skullcap) ext. equiv. dry herb||80||mg|
|Magnesium aspartate complex 312 mg (equiv. magnesium 62 mg)||312||mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||12.5||mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. Vitamin B6 5 mg)||6.3||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, tapioca.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours and preservatives.
Adults: 2 capsules 15 to 30 minutes before bedtime. Repeat during the night if required.
- Clinicians REM Sleep contains 5-HTP which should not be used alongside SSRI and MAOI anti-depressant medication.
- Individuals taking these medications should use Clinicians REM Sleep under the supervision of a health professional or should not exceed the recommended daily levels unless under direction of a health professional.
- Little is known about the use of the ingredients contained in Clinicians REM Sleep in pregnancy and breastfeeding. This supplement is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Occasional side effects reported include nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea, especially at high levels. If these symptoms occur, reduce to a lower level and gradually increase. Taking this supplement with meals may also help.
- SSRI Medication This product may affect the same hormones as these medications. This product should not be used alongside SSRI medication, unless under supervision.
- MAOI Medication This product may affect the same hormones as these medications. This product should not be used alongside MAOI medication, unless under supervision
- Serotonin Antagonists (methysergide, cyproheptadine) 5-HTP may inhibit their effectiveness.
- St. Johns Wort This product may affect the same hormones as St John’s Wort. This product should not be used alongside St John’s Wort, unless under supervision.