Clinicians Stress & Energy Support (formally known as Adrenal Stress Support) can be used in times of stress, low energy and fatigue to support adrenal gland function. Contains vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and amino acids that work together to provide support for normal adrenal function for support in times of stress, low energy and recuperation.
Once you notice an improvement in energy levels from taking Clinicians Stress & Energy Support you can use Clinicians B Complex or Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost to maintain effects of Stress and Energy Support. Clinicians Thyroid Support may also be supportive alongside Clinicians Stress & Energy Support depending on your symptom profile for an extra energy boost.
The adrenal glands are important hormone-producing glands which lie just above the kidneys. They are composed of two distinct parts, the medulla and cortex. The adrenal medulla secretes the stress hormones adrenalin and noradrenalin. These hormones stimulate many of the body processes related to the “fight or flight” response. They also serve to maintain normal nervous control over many involuntary body functions such as heart rate, respiration, digestion and blood vessel tone.
The adrenal cortex secretes a group of hormones called corticosteroids. These are formed from cholesterol and exert a profound effect on the metabolism of glucose, reduce inflammation and allergic reactions and affect proper mineral balance. The sex hormone dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is secreted by the adrenal cortex. While the adrenal glands are geared to cope with the constant demands placed on the body, sometimes too much stress may compromise them. With the right support, their function can be restored to normal. Adrenal gland support may be helpful in those individuals suffering with fatigue (especially chronic), stress, worry, chronic illness and allergy. Some of the signs of adrenal dysfunction include “surges” in energy levels alternating with a “stressed out” feeling, reduced defences, fatigue and digestive disturbances.
- Reduces the effects of stress on the body
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and maintains immune function
- Helps prevent the body feeling depleted (adrenal exhaustion, burn out)
- Helps maintain energy levels
- Helps recuperation
- Siberian Ginseng, Indian Ginseng, Gotu Kola exert a supporting balancing effect on adrenal function especially when an individual is under stress.
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor in the production of the adrenal and thyroid hormones for energy and mood support during times of stress
- Vitamin B5 is an essential cofactor for adrenal and steroid hormone production in the body.
- Contains a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs for a healthy stress response
- Well researched adrenal herbs act synergistically to support adrenal gland function
- Addition of standardised herbs which means a greater therapeutic action
- Non habit forming and stays effective over a long period of time
- Builds energy, does not stimulate it
Adult: 1 to 2 capsules twice daily or as directed.
TIP: Best taken before breakfast and/or lunch.
Long term use of Siberian Ginseng and Licorice Root may increase blood pressure in hypertensive people. Some people with elevated cortisol may find licorice Root too stimulating even in small amounts. They may present with anxiety or hyper activity. Monitor dosage closely for this group.
Note: Once the desired effect is achieved, maintain on half the recommended daily dose. Individuals who are sensitive to herbal extracts, may begin on a low dose and slowly work up to the maximum daily recommended dose.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: The herbal ingredients in this product have not been tested in pregnancy or breast feeding and therefore may not be considered safe to use during these times.
Clinicians Stress & Energy Support 60 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 to 2 veggie capsules
Serving Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Copper (from copper gluconate)
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex)
- Potassium (from potassium citrate)
- L-Tryosine 50 mg Zinc (from zinc methionine sulfate)
- Acanthopanax senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root ext.
- Centella asiatica (gotu kola) herb 6:1 ext.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root
- Rehmannia glutinosa (shu di huang) root 5:1 ext
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) root
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) root
Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.