"This product is classified as Pharmacist Only or Pharmacist Prescribed. When adding to cart we need to collect some information to determine whether this product is safe for you to use and doesn't interact with other medication that you may be taking. It is also a legel requirement in NZ to collect the full name and address of the purchaser. If we require any further information one of our pharmacists will be in touch via email/phone to finalise the purchase."
Each capsule contains fluconazole 150mg
Fluconazole is a single dose treatment for vaginal candidiasis (also known as vaginal thrush). Fluconazole is a pharmacist-only product.
Adults: Take one capsule once by mouth. Take with a drink of water any time of day, with or without food. Always read the label & take strictly as directed.
- Do not use Fluconazole if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any other thrush treatment.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while you are taking Fluconazole.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking Fluconazole if you are taking any other medicines.
- If your symptoms do not begin to improve within a few days, or they become worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store below 25°C. Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Fluconazole is not recommended for children.
- Keep out of reach of children.