Loosens stubborn lung congestion and supports healthy breathing.
- Helps relax tight chests and soothe the airways
- Helps loosen mucus and stubborn lung congestion
- Useful support during winter ills and for seasonal allergens.
- Includes Adhatoda, which has a 2000 year history of use for respiratory health.
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Can be taken long term
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Mina (Chief Pharmacist & Natural Health Practitioner): "We had huge success using this product with the RSV outbreak this winter season (2021), it seemed to quickly and effectively loosen and support evict stubborn mucus or congestion in the chest. This aided speedy recovery" Based on real time feedback on customers who used it at the time.
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Get well: Take 5mls up to six times per day.
Shake well before use.
Can be taken long term.
Active ingredients in each 5ml dose contains:
- ADHATODA leaf 864mg
- WHITE HOREHOUND leaf 955mg
- ELECAMPANE root 932mg
- PELARGONIUM root 397.5mg
- LICORICE root 279.6mg
- THYME oil 0.5mg
In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.66g of sugar per 5ml dose
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding
- If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products.