Intestinal Cleanse is a gentle cleanse for the digestive tract to support healthy digestion, increased energy levels and discourage parasites. A clean gut helps absorption of essential minerals and nutrients from foods and, with most of our immune cells being found in the gut, provides a healthy environment for immune cells to thrive. An important tonic in the Malcolm Harker range, we recommend taking Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Intestinal Cleanse may also support microbial balance in the digestive tract.
- Gently cleanses the digestive tract
- Discourages parasites in the intestinal tract
- Supports healthy digestion
- May support microbial balance in the intestinal tract
- Improves feelings of well being and restores energy
- Liquid formula for fast absorption
- Can be taken long term
- Suitable for all the family
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding
We are not able to ship Intestinal Cleanse to Australia.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Shake the bottle vigourously before taking a dose. Our recommended dosage for adults is 5-10ml taken 3 to 4 times per day. Take 1 hour before meals. Drink plenty of water during the day.
If you haven't taken Intestinal Cleanse before, reduce the dosage to a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. This will help your system adjust. Then gradually increase the dosage to 5-10mls each time.
Each dose can be mixed in 50mls of boiled water as a tea if you prefer.
We recommend taking a course of Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Fourteen days is normally sufficient to treat the average healthy person.
Intensive 6 Week Course: Every 7th day, take 20mls 1 ¼ hours apart from 7am until 12 Noon. Have lunch 1 hour later. Do this for 6 weeks. Drink plenty of water during treatment to help flush the system.
Each dose contains:
- BLACK WALNUT LEAF
- CAYENNE PEPPER
- GINGER ROOT
- D LIMONENE
- CLOVE BUD
In a base of purified water, vegetable glycerine, irish moss, citric acid, iodine and JoJoba oil
- Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking prescribed medication (including blood thinners or blood pressure medication), please seek professional medical advice before taking our products.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If suffering a thyroid condition, please seek medical advice before taking Intestinal Cleanse