A spray-on shampoo using a blend of potent Manuka and Tea Tree oils to kill head lice and remove eggs. Suitable for all ages from 2 years.
- Suffocates head lice
- Dissolves cement attaching eggs to hair shaft
- No need for combing – head lice and nits wash out when shampoo is rinsed from the hair
- Solution will lather into shampoo once wet and rubbed into scalp
- All included plant oils have insecticidal activity
- A study undertaken in a school in Bay of Plenty achieved excellent results to kill lice and remove eggs using the exact same ratio of Manuka and Tea Tree oils as in our Nits Away.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Shake bottle well and apply Nits Away to dry hair. Ensure all hair is covered from root to tip and scalp is thoroughly wet.
Cover hair with a shower cap for 20 minutes.
Remove cap, lather hair in the shower and rinse thoroughly. No need to comb afterwards.
Repeat in 10-12 days to ensure head lice life cycle is broken .
- WHITE THYME oil
- NEW ZEALAND MANUKA oil
- AUSTRALIAN TEA TREE oil
- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS oil
Base ingredients: Blended in a shampoo base of purified water, Lauryl Glucoside (from Coconut & Maize), Sodium Coco Sulfate (from Coconut oil), Penoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin (from plant glycerin), citric acid, Sodium Chloride, Macadamia seed oil, Coconut oil
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid the eyes and wash face thoroughly when rinsing hair to remove all residues.
- Check for known allergies or over-sensitivity to ingredients
- Always read the label and use as directed
- Not recommended for use on young children under 2 years