Win the battle against allergies. Labixten is a non-drowsy antihistamine effective for the symptomatic treatment of allergic rhinitis and urticaria. Labixten offers 24 hour relief from the symptoms of hayfever, allergies and urticaria.
Adults and adolescents 12 years and older.
Used to provide relief from Hayfever, Allergy, itchy skin & hives.
Take 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach, swallowed whole with water (an empty stomach means taking Labixten one hour before or two hours after intake of food or fruit juice).1
Labixten benefits include:
- Fast acting2
- Duration of action 24 hours2
- Once daily
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Use in Pregnancy: There is very limited amount of data available on Labixten’s use in pregnant women, during breast-feeding and on the effects on fertility. Consult your healthcare professional before taking Labixten if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to have a baby.1
- Paediatric use: Efﬁcacy and safety of bilastine in children under 12 years of age have not been established.1
- Effects on ability to drive or use machines: Labixten is unlikely to affect your ability to drive or use machines. However, a few people may experience drowsiness so care should be taken.1
- Possible side effects: Tell your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if you do not feel well while taking Labixten. All medicines can have side effects. Do not be alarmed by the following lists of side effects. You may not experience any of them. Tell your healthcare professional if you notice any of the following and they worry you: • headache • drowsiness • dizziness • mild stomach upsets such as stomach pain, belly pain, nausea or diarrhoea • indigestion • tiredness • increased appetite • increased weight • dry or uncomfortable nose • thirst and dry mouth • itching • fever • cold sores These are mild side effects of Labixten. For rare and more serious side effects please see the Consumer Leaflet.1
For more information on Labixten, please read the Consumer Leaflet.