Panadol Optizorb with patented Optizorb formulation provides fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
• Headache/Tension headache
• Migraine headache
• Muscular aches
• Period pain
Benefits of Panadol Optizorb
• It provides fast, effective and temporary relief of pain
• Advanced absorption compared to regular Panadol tablets
• Caplets are oval-shaped, as well as film-coated, making them easier to swallow and leaving no bitter aftertaste
Do not use Panadol Obtizorb:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients in this product.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 12.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If pregnant except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
- If you are breastfeeding.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
What this medicine is used for:
Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
- Migraine headache.
- Period pain.
- Muscular aches.
- Headache/tension headache.
- Cold & flu symptoms.
- Sore throat.