Panadol Rapid Soluble effervescent tablets are lemon flavoured and absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol tablets. Panadol Rapid Soluble is used for the fast, effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with headache, muscular aches, period pain, toothache, migraine headache, colds & flu and tension headache. The active ingredient is paracetamol, which works to stop the pain messages from getting through to the brain and also reduces fever.
Panadol Rapid provides fast, effective, temporary relief of pain and discomfort
• Headache/Tension headache
• Migraine headache
• Muscular aches
• Cold & flu symptoms
• Period pain
• Panadol Rapid also relieves fever
Suitable For: People with stomach ulcers, breastfeeding mothers
Boxed Contents: 20 Effervescent Tablets
Size: 20 Effervescent Tablets
20 Effervescent Tablets
• Panadol Rapid Is absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol tablets
Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg.
Contains: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg , saccharin sodium, no gluten or lactose, sucrose, phenylalanine, aspartame, 42.5mg (18.5mmol) sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet
Place caplet(s) in mouth and swallow with water
How often: dissolved in a glass of water at room temperature every 4-6 hours as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C
Do not use Panadol RAPID SOLUBLE
• If you are allergic to paracetamol
• If using other medicines containing paracetamol
• For children below age 12
• For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
• If you are PHENYLKETONURIC
• For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
• If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
• If the package use-by date has expired
• Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
Ask a doctor before use
• If you have liver or kidney problems
• If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not use Panadol Rapid for children below age 12.