Phloe Bowel Health are a 100% natural digestive aid that is clinically shown to keep you regular, while supporting long term digestive health. More than simply fibre, Phloe Bowel Health are the first product to use a unique triple action that combines prebiotics, enzymes and fibre, all found naturally in kiwifruit, to help manage your digestive health in both the short and long term.
Key Benefits of Phloe Bowel Health:
- Clinically shown to keep you regular while supporting long term digestive health
- For short and long term bowel health
- Triple action complex -Prebiotics, enzymes and fibre
- 100% natural active ingredient Zyactinase (from kiwifruit)
- Assists the body to absorb the optimal level of nutrients from food
How does Phloe Bowel Health Work?
Phloe Bowel Health's unique Triple Action Complex supports a series of events which work in unison to promote short term regularity and the right balance of gut micro flora so that in the long run your digestive system works the way it is supposed to.
- Enzymes: The enzymes in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps work in two ways. Firstly, the enzymes stimulate motility (or movement) of waste gently through your digestive tract. This is a very gentle action, and unlike some other products on the market, has no nasty side effects (like cramping, spasms and diarrhoea). Secondly, the enzymes in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps are very similar to those produced by your own digestive system helping you digest food so that waste moves more freely through the digestive tract. This enzyme digestion also aids with absorbing the optimum level of nutrients into your system from the food you eat.
- Fibre: the fibre in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps works by providing bulk to your stool. Moisture is absorbed from your system into your stool which helps it move through the digestive tract more comfortably.
- Prebiotics: The prebiotics in Phloe Bowel Health vegecaps aid in long term digestive health. Their main role is to provide food for the good bacteria in your digestive tract to grow while also inhibiting the pathogenic (or bad) bacteria. This process has a dual effect. Firstly, it helps restore the balance of gut micro flora and helps protect the digestive wall so it can work normally. Secondly, if you have a low level of good bacteria in your system it means that your system is not producing enough enzymes on its own to digest food properly. Encouraging the growth of the good bacteria encourages the growth of the enzymes so that you can continue to digest food the way you are supposed to. In the long run it is the prebiotics that will support the long term, proper functioning of your digestive system.
Who can use Phloe?
Phloe can be used by anyone looking for an effective natural bowel health solution (see Directions tab for details). Most Phloe users find that best results are achieved through long term use thereby avoiding any potential bowel health related issues before they occur.
Each Capsule Contains:
Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 575mg (from Kiwifruit)
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Capsule: Vcaps, Non-Gelatin vegetarian hypo-allergenic.