"This product is classified as Pharmacist Only or Pharmacist Prescribed. When adding to cart we need to collect some information to determine whether this product is safe for you to use and doesn't interact with other medication that you may be taking. It is also a legel requirement in NZ to collect the full name and address of the purchaser. If we require any further information one of our pharmacists will be in touch via email/phone to finalise the purchase."
PHARMACIST ONLY MEDICINE: This product is a Pharmacist Only medicine and it is a requirement to have a Pharmacist approve the sale. One of our Pharmacists will contact you to ensure this medication is best suited to your condition.
Specially formulated for sensitive skin, DermAid Soft 1.0% Cream provides temporary relief from skin irritations caused by dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. The gentle formulation contains dispersed hydrocortisone.
- Temporary relief of insect bites and for itching and rashes arising from eczema, dermatitis, soap, detergent, cosmetics, jewellery
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Contains moisturisers to help soothe dry, inflamed skin and help restore suppleness and hydration.
- DermAid cream comes in two strengths, talk to your pharmacist about the best one for your needs.
Apply a small amount to affected skin 2 - 4 times daily. Cleanse with a soap alternative such as Pinetarsol as soap may irritate the skin.
ACTIVE: Hydrocortisone 1.0% w/w PRESERVATIVE: Phenethyl alcohol 1% w/w
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not use for acne
- Do not use under waterproof bandages or for more than 7 days unless recommended by a doctor.
- Do not apply to broken or bleeding skin.
- Your pharmacist's advice is required. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.