"This product is classified as Pharmacist Only or Pharmacist Prescribed. When adding to cart we need to collect some information to determine whether this product is safe for you to use and doesn't interact with other medication that you may be taking. It is also a legel requirement in NZ to collect the full name and address of the purchaser. If we require any further information one of our pharmacists will be in touch via email/phone to finalise the purchase."
Suitable for: breastfeeding mothers and people with stomach ulcers.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Do not use Panadol:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use - by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use:
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol."
How often: Swallowed whole with water every 6-8 hours. (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours)