Each film coated tablet contains Sumatriptan (as succinate) 50mg.
Adults aged 18 to 65 years -
Take one tablet at once at the first sign of a migraine attack.
If your symptoms improve but return later, you may take one more tablet. Wait at least two hours after the first tablet was taken.
Do not take more than two tablets for the same migraine attack.
If Sumagran Active is not effective at relieving your migraine symptoms, do not take another tablet for this attack.
Swallow each tablet whole with a glass of water.
Sumagran Active can be taken in conjunction with Antinaus.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Sumagran Active is only suitable for patients between 18 and 65 years of age.
- Use only if you are certain that you have a migraine headache.
- Do not take Sumagran Active if you have any of the following: heart or liver problems; vascular problems; uncontrolled high blood pressure; an allergy to Sumatriptan, sulfur (e.g. sulfonamides), or any ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet.
- Do not take Sumagran Active if you are taking other medicines used for the treatment of migraine, or treatment of depression (MAOI).
- This product contains lactose. This product is gluten free.
- Store below 25 degrees C.
- Keep out of reach of children.